Thermal Filler Pads & Films
All Thermal Conductive Pads / Comparison
Our thermal gap fillers are available with and without adhesive tape and can be die cut to size upon request. Suitable for many electronics applications.
- Thermal conductivity from 1.7 ~ 11.0 W/mk
- Thickness from 0.30 ~ 15mm
- Silicone and non-silicone materials available
Thermal Conductive Silicone Film / P3T Series
Super thin, thermally conductive silicone film with thermal conductivity up to 4.0w/mk. Due to its fibreglass re-enforcement the thermal conductive film provides durability in harsh environments and yet its softness, 45 Shore 00, ensures good contact with un-even surfaces of electronic components.
- Non-electrically conductive
- Available with or without adhesive tape
- Thickness from 0.25 - 0.75mm
Thermal Filler Pads / W Series Pads
As each new generation of electronics equipment exhibits higher performance and more and more power into ever smaller package sizes, it will dissipate power in the form of heat and requires some degree of thermal management.
Thermal Non-Silicone Film / SFT Series
Our thermally conductive non-silicone film is suitable where there are concerns about the use of silicone. Our thermally conductive non-silicone films use a ceramic filled polyurethane. Can be supplied die-cut to a customer's specification.
- Thermal conductivity up to 6.0 w/mk
- Available with one side adhesive
- Good electrical insulation properties