Thermal Conductive Grease / MSC Series
The thermal grease is an effective heat conducting agent acting between electronic parts and heat dissipation devices for a long time.
- General purpose thermal grease
- Thermal conductivity: 3.2 W/mK
- Suitable for LED, CPU & LED applications
Thermal Conductive Paste / DP Series
The DP series of thermal paste is ideal for eliminating air gaps between a heat source and a heatsink. The molecular structure of the DP thermal paste prevents leakage and vaporisation, ensuring long term reliability.
- Electrically Isolating
- Silicone Based
- Thermal Conductivity: up to 6.50 W/mk
Thermal Conductive Paste / KTP Series
The KTP thermal paste is a ceramic filled component with a high thermal conductivity. The non-cross linked compounds do not dry out. The silicone components do not leak from the compound.
- High performance thermal grease
- Thermal Conductivity up to 10 W/mK
- KTP-12 is Silicone Free
Thermal Conductive Putty / WTP Series
Our silicone thermal†putty is highly conformable†and ideal for filling irregular gaps and large gap tolerances. It is easily re-workable and easy to handle, which gives the material an advantage over traditional thermal grease and paste.
- Re-workable and re-usable which helps reduce waste
- Can be used with automatic dispensing equipment
- Thermal conductivity up to 3.5 w/mk